– I admire your courage, Miss… uh…?
– Trench. Sylvia Trench.
I admire your luck, Mr…?
– Mr Bond, I suppose you wouldn’t care to… um… raise the limit?
– I have no objections.
Looks like you’re out to get me.
– It’s an idea, at that.
– Too bad you have to go. Just as things were getting interesting.
Tell me, Miss Trench, do you play any other games? Besides “chemin de fer”?
– Hmm. Golf, amongst other things.
– Tomorrow afternoon, then.
– Tomorrow? Let me see…
– And, uh, we could have dinner afterwards, perhaps?
– Sounds tempting. May I, um,let you know in the morning?
– Splendid. My number’s on the card.